About this item
- Electric Heating Lunch Box is made by food-grade PP plastic, the Food Heater Portable Lunch Containers are totally nontoxic and healthy.
- Electrical lunch box have two compartments design, and there is also a individual box, which is very convenient to separate different dishes, but pls noted that electric lunch box has no seal ring on the cover.
- Heating Notes: Indicator light up, it means the food is heating. 40W power cyclic heating, please heat 50 minutes at least befor eating, don’t worry about forgetting to pull out the plug, electric lunch box heater will keep the temperature on 35-70°.
- Suitable for a variety of people: Electronic lunch box which is used for food storage and heating. You can use it everyday to carry and conveniently heat meals in your office and you can also use it to whenever you travel. Suitable for driver, student, teacher and etc.
- Portable electric lunch box is high temperature resistance, environmentally friendly, and healthy.
With this Electric Lunch Box, you can enjoy your warm food at anywhere, anytime indoor. It is very good for student and office staff, and it is also convenient during your trip. It is high temperature resistance and healthy.
Safe and Easy to Use
Perfect for Every Appetite
With ample space to hold all sorts of foods, plus a wide range of vibrant colors to choose from
Let’s try this food warmer portable lunch box ! It comes with below advantage:
Eat Healthy – Home cooked meals so you know what’s in it!
Convenient – Plug it in and it slowly cooks while you work or play!
Super Efficient – Uses less energy than a microwave!
Save Money – Enjoy delicious hot meals without the high expense of eating out!
- 1 x Electric Heating Lunch Box
- 1 x Spoon
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Manual
The heating time is about 30 to 50 minutes depending on the food and ambient temperature.
· When the food is just taken out of the refrigerator, the heating time will be slightly longer.
· Unplug the power cable when heating is complete.
· If your food has been left for a long time, add a small amount of water to make the rice softer before heating.